Plastic piping used in electrolysis plants faces several challenges with respect to material selection, manufacturing and erection. thyssenkrupp Uhde Chlorine Engineers have many years of experience in the use of plastic piping.
In the event that our clients intend to exchange existing or install new plastic piping, thyssenkrupp Uhde Chlorine Engineers can offer a customized package applying Uhde PipeTechTM to achieve premium quality, fast delivery, higher plant availability/reduced downtime for relevant units and lower maintenance costs. One of our references for piping replacement is SADAF.
Scope of supply and services for SADAF
- Electrolyzer anolyte/catholyte headers
- Pre-fabricated piping for catholyte system
- Special parts and pipe supports
- Fully equipped toolbox for piping installation
- Checking of existing isometrics on site
- Supervision of piping installation
- Welding of field joints