thyssenkrupp Uhde Chlorine Engineers provides the entire spectrum of services associated with an EPC contractor, from the initial feasibility study, through financing concepts and project management, right up to the commissioning of units and grass-roots plants.
Our portfolio of services includes:
- Feasibility studies / technology selection
- Project management
- Arrangement of financing schemes
- Financial guidance based on an intimate knowledge of local laws, regulations and tax procedures
- Environmental studies
- Licensing, incl. basic / detail engineering
- Utilities / offsites / infrastructure
- Procurement / inspection / transportation services
- Civil works and erection
- Training of operating personnel
- Plant operation support / plant maintenance
- Remote Performance Management (Teleservice)
thyssenkrupp Uhde Chlorine Engineers policy is to ensure utmost quality in the implementation of its projects. All of our work is subject to the same, high quality standard around the world – we are certified according to:
- DIN ISO EN 9001:2008
- BS OHSAS 18001:2007
We remain in contact with our customers even after project completion. Strong partnership is key to the common success of our customers and of thyssenkrupp Uhde Chlorine Engineers.
By organising and supporting technical symposia, we promote active communication between customers, licensors, partners, operators, and our specialists. This enables our customers to benefit from the development of new technologies and the exchange of experience, as well as troubleshooting information.
We like to cultivate our business relationships and learn more about the future goals of our customers. Our after-sales service includes regular consultancy visits which keep the owner informed about the latest developments or revamping options. thyssenkrupp Uhde Chlorine Engineers stands for tailor-made concepts and international competence.